It's the start of a new month!
Thank you so much for following us & for encouraging us through feedback and on social media. Your support means a lot and helps us improve. July was a tough month, but as they say, hard work pays off! ;) We were featured on social media & on Etsy Finds. All of our customer deadlines were met and orders were shipped as scheduled (with some time-sensitive items expedited / shipped ahead of schedule). And although we do receive the occasional negative feedback, we did our best to make it right and satisfy all our customers.
This month, we're aiming to:
1. Get orders delivered faster - we'll be working extra hard to turn the 1-2 week creation time to 1-5 business days. This means instead of waiting 1-2 weeks for custom items to become ready to ship, it should only take up to 5 business days for made to order items.
2. We're adding some new items to our bespoke stamped collection (ex. copper cuff bracelets) and our vegan designs collection. As always, they will be personalizable and you can add your own message / design.
Some of it is available right now, but we'll be updating the site throughout the month so make sure to come back and check us out again later. (Or, sign up for our occasional newsletter for exclusive sales & updates - http://eepurl.com/bzNhGb )
3. Speaking of personalizing your orders and items, one of our goals this month is to make it easier for you to select options and input your requests. Right now there is the contact form and the Note To Seller textbox* (*this appears at the checkout page after item is added to cart), but we are currently exploring other options for each individual product listing. Thank you for your patience while we roll out changes on our website. As always, we're here in case you have any questions or special requests.
4. We're also going to be posting more on social media and on Youtube. We look forward to communicating with you guys in real time. Sharing plant based recipes, vegan news, answering questions you may have - this is one aspect of customer service we're glad to work on. (Plus, it's always fun to see you guys sharing posts that we care about!)
5. Putting in volunteer work - we're committed to doing at least 12 hours of voluntary community service hours this month. Just like in the past few months, we're taking the extra time from work to give back.
That's all the news we have for now. We look forward to getting these accomplished for the month of August. Let us know what you think in the comments section below. We hope you have a good day!